Why Stay at Al Maha Arjaan?
) The lobby is so chic and spacious. I love the tones of color and very instagrammable.
2) The room has everything in it. It has small kitchen space with sink. Work desk, separate living area from the bedroom. Nice large bathroom but they don’t have bathtub. It is very clean and we got nice view from 16th floor.
3) Gym is pretty good. It has everything you need for a quick workout.
4) Full, continental breakfast was great from Café 302. Eggs, sausage, muffins, juice, fruit, toast, variety of nuts, milk & cereal...what more could you want?
5) It has great outdoor pool and jacuzzi.
6) It is within walking distance to shops, restaurants within Hamdan & Electra St.
7) Value for money. We got a corporate rate of AED 195/- with breakfast.
Overall, it was a great experience. Should you be staying on short term or long term, I can definitely recommend it.