We we're strolling around Al Wahda Mall when we decided to dine with Red Lobster for Iftar.
We used an Entertainer to save upon dining. It has a buy 1 take 1 on Main Course. It is our second option actually, we want to eat at Olive Garden but the line was too long and we opt here 'cause there not too much crowd.
Let's jump to the food:
Wood Grilled Scallops, Shrimp and Chicken
• Salmon is actually not that juicy
• Scallop is good but the typical one.
• Shrimp is also delicious.
You can order it once you are at the restaurant but it is not something that I will crave or comeback to.
Lemon Basil Salmon and Shrimps
• Salmon and Shrimp- I love the juiciness and it was full of flavor.
• Mashed Potato is okay. I prefer a liquidy one.
• Vegetables are okay, nothing special.
I would definitely order this one again next time.
Bahama Mama - Get a taste of Carribean with Exotic blend of mango passion fruit mix syrup, garnished with an oranged slice and a cherry.
• I love this drink. It is not that overly sweet and the taste of mango and passion fruit is so great together. I would love to order this again next time.
Sunset Passion Pina Colada - A classic frozen Carribean Flavor pina colada topped with a taste of strawberry.
• I also love this drink and would definitely reach for this the next time.