Hey guys! If ever you are considering to subscribe to any beauty boxes here in UAE, hope this one can help in your decision making.
I have subscribed to Glambox for a year since this February 2017 and so far so good. I am happy with it.
1. Loreal Infallible Scuplting And Highlight Palette - I've swatched it in my hand, quite pigmented with its cream to powder texture and can be use for daily make up. Retail price: AED 70/-
2. L'Oréal Color Riche Nails Oud Obsession - I love nail polish and makes your skin more brighter because it has a touch of Maroon, Red and brown on it. Retail Price: AED 35/-
3. Maybelline Blush Studio make 'Em Blush - This one maybe will be good for a photoshoot? Not quite sure thought. The pink is pigment, the other one has a luminuous finish. Maybe they can work good together if blended well. Retail price: AED 40/-
4. Maybelline Master Kajal Black - It definitely will give you a smoky look. Retail price: AED 36/-
5. Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express - I wasn't able to try it though but most of the beauty blogger/vloggers are raving about this on their January Favorites. I still have some Masscara so I didn't open it. Retail price: AED 61/-
6. Maybelline Master Ink Glink - It dries up so fast in the skin so better be careful before you swatch that. It has gold glitters which transfer on the skin but very minimal. I'm still thinking when to wear it so I'll check out some tutorials. Retail price: AED 49/-
I am more than happy with my February Glambox and I am looking forward to share with you the March box. It is so worth it and you can try new products and be updated with the new releases at the same time.
I have discovered one of my favorite handcream, serum, perfume, etc. through this subscription box. I am also looking forward to review other subscription boxes.
Please check out my Youtube channel as I unbox and try out this products!
Thank you for stopping by! Lemme know as well your reviews and comments about this products or any recommendations.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid nor sponsored. I purchased the products on my own. All the opinion are on my own.